Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Unintentionally Hilarious Tim Russert

On MTP they discussed the Obama plagiarizing kerfluffle. So who does Timmy turn to kick off the discussion, without a hint of irony mind you, Doris Kearns Goodwin. Now I don't mind Doris, actually I kind of like her. Maybe it has something to do with the young and undeniably hot Mira Sorvino playing her in the movie Quiz Show? (There's that seen where she is ready for bed and correctly answering the ridiculously challenging questions on "21." Speaking of Mira loved her in Barcelona - great flick every conservative would love. Sorry about the digression.) Oh God...where was I? Oh yeah, perhaps my fondness for Ms. KG stems from watching all 637 hours of Ken Burns' Baseball documentary mini-telenovela? Maybe, just maybe, I really liked Team of Rivals, even if I don't want to admit it. For the uninitiated Mrs. Goodwin had her own plagiarism problem.