Sunday, July 18, 2010

Astronomy + History + Rachel Weisz = Perfection

I was about seven when I became obsessed with Astronomy. I couldn't get enough of it and I would troll through bookstores and libraries looking for anything that I could read on it. Unfortunately, I figured out at some point that if I ever wanted pursue anything in the study of the heavens that I would have actually use math for something more than figuring out how much tax to pay for a pack of Topps baseball cards. Still had a thing for astronomy. About the same time though, I had also developed a love of history. Now I find out that there is a movie that captures these two passions of mine and joins them with a third Rachel Weisz. So I there's a historical piece on astronomy that features Rachel Weisz naked that just came out. I may never need to go to the movies again.