Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm Back

I deserve all the grief that I can take from my friends and once faithful readers. I find myself with the same name and in a different locale. I loved getting International-Views off the ground but I found it too restricting. It was meant to be an open forum and although I did interject my own opinions it was meant to be an informative site for members of a reading group. I found this a tad too restrictive although the group always encouraged me to speak my mind.

So here I am. I don't think that I will change much. I'll still ramble about things I know nothing about with the desperate attempt to sway the feeble minded. Ultimately I will try to focus on Latin America since it is what I supposedly know best. This seems unlikely however since my interests are too broad and varied to stick to one part of the globe particularly one so dysfunctional and infruriating.

Thanks again for looking me up.